Click the Register button to become a participant, and to create your personal or team fundraising page.
To make a general donation or to search for and donate to a participant, click Donate in the Menu (Or, CLICK HERE TO DONATE).
Embrace a new tradition on Father’s Day that’s
affordable for everyone!!!
“BOWLING for DADS” on Father’s Day is an annual event that takes place at Bowling Centers all across the country. In addition to raising funds in support of The Fatherhood Support Network a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization the goal of "BOWLING for DADS" is to create an annual tradition of honoring, celebrating, and having fun on Father’s Day with dads who are actively involved in the lives of their children (fathers, husbands, uncles, neighbors, members of the community).
Individuals or Teams can bowl on Father's Day (in their local community) in support of the Fatherhood Support Network by creating a fundraising page and collecting pledges per pin or per number of games bowled. Funds raised from the national Bowl-A-Thon will help the Fatherhood Support Network continue to train Fatherhood Mentors across the country to provide one-on-one mentorship to committed fathers who are in need of support, encouragement, and guidance to maintain an active role in the lives of their children.
STEPS TO SIGN-UP TO PARTICIPATE IN
"BOWLING FOR DAD'S"
1) Click "REGISTER" BUTTON (at top of page) to SIGN-UP and BOWL as a "TEAM" or as an "INDIVIDUAL"
2) CREATE A FUNDRAISING/PLEDGE PAGE
3) SHARE YOUR FUNDRAISING PAGE with FAMILY, FRIENDS, and CO-WORKERS inviting them to pledge their support. Or, DOWNLOAD PLEDGE FORM (Click Here).
4) BOWL on FATHER'S DAY (in your local community) as a "TEAM" or as an "INDIVIDUAL" (Sunday, June 18, 2023)
5) HAVE FUN BOWLING, TAKE PICTURES and SHARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
6) IF UNABLE TO BOWL ON FATHER'S DAY, MAKE A DONATION OR SPONSOR A BOWLER (Tax ID Number: 80-0831134)
To learn more about the Fatherhood Support Network,
The mission of the Fatherhood Support Network is to help fathers maintain an active role in the lives of their children and was formed in response to the 24 Million children in America who live in homes where their biological father is not present.