Caring for Children Charity Event
Become a Sponsor

Please select a sponsorship option to support the event. Moore Engineering Services values your support and is not asking anything beyond what you can give. We provide everything needed for the party, with 10% of sponsorship proceeds supporting the party and the remainder of sponsorship proceeds (90%) going directly to the charities. After you select your option, please be on the lookout for an email from to send your company logo and any other relevant information.