On your mark, get set, RUN!
The Oak Street School Color Run fundraiser will be held on the lower field of OSS on Friday, May 19th at 5:00 pm. OSS students, staff, parents, siblings, family and friends are all welcome to participate in our largest fundraising event of the year. Join us for a fun evening of color running, pizza, ice cream and music as we raise money for the Student Activities Fund!
- The student registration fee is $35. The adult registration fee is $25. Register BEFORE April 14 and receive a FREE OSS Color Run tshirt!
- Participants may still register after April 14, but they will NOT receive a tshirt.
- After 3 paid tickets, families may choose to purchase tshirts only for family members that would like to run, without paying the registration fee. These additional tshirts are $8.
- Families may order pizza, water, and ice cream from The Scream Truck in advance. Click on OSS Color Run Food Order Form to order yours today! Food orders and payments are due by Monday, May 15.
- One of the most memorable parts of any color run is "coloring" your friends and family! You may purchase extra color packets in advance. (Use the OSS Color Run Food Order Form to order.) Please note, a limited amount of color packets will be sold the day of. Order in advance to guarantee you get packets AND receive a discounted price!
For more details, check out the event FAQs.