Samerin Bday Donation - kids in Sdn
A FUNDRAISER TO HONOR SAMERIN RIP LEGACY ON HER BIRTHDAY AND TO HELP SUPPORT CHILDREN IN NEED IN SUDAN.
Samerins 34th birthday would have been on the 28th May. She passed away in October preparing for her youngest sons birthday. She loved a celebration and especially her birthdays and others birthdays. She would always hype you up for the celebration and do all the planning.
For her birthday we would like to collect money in celebration of her legacy and spirit of giving. We encourage you to join us in donating to a cause she cared a lot about, Children in need.
With your donation, we would like to create an iftar birthday celebration on the 28th of May, for abandoned and homeless street children in Sudan. (more details to follow)
28th MAY - SAMS BIRTHDAY DONATION- DETAILS
- Your donation will go to gift items of necessities( cloth, hygiene,etc) for each child, entertainment, and food.
- We will celebrate with them and raise awareness for their needs.
- We will bargain with suppliers to get the most goods for the children for the money received
- We will manage all coordination on the ground(no middleman)
- We will update you to know how many children will be hosted and the total needs.
- - the donation site will take 3% +2.9 % for the platform/transaction cost (lowest we've found as many others have higher platform cost ).
- - suggested amount $10 + (open: as deadline is soon - the target is gifting as many kids as possible.
Sudan is very tuff now and the simplest of donations is worth 10 more there in currency difference. So all donations are supported and urgently needed before the 28 May ( sorry for the last minuteness but all with good intentions ????????)
Thank you in advance for your generosity and for standing in solidarity with the beautiful children in need for care, compassion and basic basic necessities we take for granted. If you want to contribute on the ground as well, you are welcome to join us in celebration :)
May our intentions be accepted& God bless you and your families! To fellow Muslims , taghbal Allah siyamkum and your sadagha ❤️
In memory of Samerin Osama Mudawi , loving mother of 4, fighter of injustice, lover of good times and children. May God watch over your beautiful children and protect them. Rabbana irhamhek wa ikhfer leik wa j3al mithwak aljanna.