We had a successful 51st High School Reunion weekend. Check out the photos at: https://photos.app.goo.gl/kSXQDM8ewi66skCM6
Friday, August 25th, 2023
Friday night, August 25th, 5 PM: Informal gathering at the Memorial Union: We met on the 2nd floor, above the “Sunset Lounge” (https://union.wisc.edu/assets/Terrace-map-webPDF-22-0389-copy.pdf). This is the same location as in 2022, during the 50th reunion weekend. You can locate it by entering the Terrace at the far north end of Park Street, and taking the stairs that are to your right, to the second story level.
Saturday, August 26th, 2023
Pickleball, Saturday, 2 PM: We played for 2 hours, on Garner Park's pickleball courts (Courts #1 and #2), and our own professional pickleball instructor Harold Hardy was there giving tips. If you're interested, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we have enough courts reserved. About 11 people played.
Saturday evening, August 26th, 4-8 PM: Picnic at Garner Park: The park is located at 333 S Rosa Rd, Madison, WI 53705. A few details:
- Food and drink: It's a "BYO" event (bring your own food and drink). We'll have some extra plates, utensils, cups, etc. Alcohol is permitted. There's a water fountain there, if you want to bring a water bottle. There will not be a grill available.
- No glass is permitted in the park.
- Seating: There are picnic tables, with plenty of seating in both the upper and lower shelter. If you're living in the Madison area, you may want to bring your own picnic chairs.
- Activities: There will be a bean-bag toss. Feel free to bring others, if you'd like.
And don't forget:
- It's not too late to add your profile on this Classmates page
- Join the Facebook Group at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/104938602940042
Here's the list of people who have RSVPed (as of August 23rd):
|Last name (in 1972)||First name||Last name (current, if different)|