This is our fourth update regarding the plans for the 50th West High Reunion:
- Please join us for our holiday gathering: Sunday, December 19, at 5 PM CST
Click here: https://uwmadison.zoom.us/j/91640419408 (meeting ID: 916 4041 9408). We’ll begin with a round of introductions, review our MyEvent website, and gather ideas for the reunion.
- Check out the recent updates about our classmates: These classmates have signed up since our last update: Sherry (Guimond) Pender Auker, Jim Clark, Susan (Togstad) Stockinger, Jole Shackelford, Dennis Getter, Julie (Hunt) Roach, Mark Clodius, Dave Ewanowski, Linda (Raymond) Powers, Richard Tiegs, and Kathryn (Flemming) Weinstein. More at: https://myevent.com/westhighclassof72/classmates. Sadly, we heard about the passing of Diane (Chisman) Montalto (Obituary) and Lisa (Werner) Stearns (obituary). See: https://myevent.com/westhighclassof72/memorials
- Our class email list continues to grow: We now have 340 email addresses, 92 have signed up on the MyEvent website and 78 have added a profile. Please check out our “missing” classmates at: https://myevent.com/westhighclassof72/missing-classmates and send us any information that you might have: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Consider donating to the reunion: We have received over $2,000 to help pay the planning costs (e.g., website, postage, supplies) and keep the event affordable for all to be able to attend. To donate, go to: https://myevent.com/westhighclassof72/donation.
- Keep in Touch: There are several ways for you to keep in touch as the reunion approaches:
Please keep in touch and let us know if you have any questions or suggestions—or if you’d like to join us in our monthly planning meetings.
We hope to see you on the 19th!
Your 50th reunion planning committee: Betsy (Payton) Duren, Bob Emmerich, Ellen (Roenneburg) Emmitt, Laurie Levin, Bob Lucas, Sue (Greene) Meyer, Linda (Connelly) Peterson, Bear Phillips, Kate (L’Heureux) Remington, Pat Remington, Ginny Rohlich, Sandy Rotter, and Ken Saiki.
Please register on our reunion website (https://myevent.com/westhighclassof72). We will use this website to communicate about the reunion, and for people to pay for the costs of the event. To register, simply follow these four simple steps:
- Go to “Menu” in the upper right corner and select “Classmates” and click on “” It will ask you for your first and last name, an email address, and a secure Password. Please note that emails and contact information won’t be shared publicly.
- Once registered you will be asked for optional contact information. If you give a city location, it will show on the map on the “Where Are They Now”
- To help connect with your classmates, please answer the four questions about your:
- Work life,
- What you are doing today, and
- What is on your bucket list?
- Finally, upload a “now” photo (headshot). After you finish registering, we will upload a “then” photo using your headshot from the West 1972 Yearbook.