Raise Money for Medical Bills & Healing Expenses.
When life strikes you or your loved ones with an unexpected illness or injuries, medical bills and healthcare costs can quickly ramp up. Starting a medical fundraiser with MyEvent is easy and can provide you the means to support yourself or a loved one in need.
People frequently use MyEvent to raise money for:
- Cancer treatment options, chemotherapy, radiation and alternative treatments.
- Hospital bills not covered by your insurance company.
- Surgery expenses.
- Hospice care or other medical visits.
- Mobility expenses, physical therapy after an accident.
- Research, to help find a cure for any condition.
How It Works
Create a fundraiser in minutes. Use a descriptive title, give as much details of the medical issue as you can, explain how the funds will be used and how they're helping you or a loved one in need.
Share your fundraiser with friends and family through Facebook, email & text messages. Ask your supporter to share your campaign with their networks as well.
Maintain the momentum. Keep your supporters engaged by posting frequent updates, sharing your fundraiser and being thankful for the support you're receiving.